Plantronics CS540 DECT Wireless Headset
Plantronics CS540 DECT Wireless Headset.
- Lightest DECTª wireless headset on the market
- Gain mobility – multitask, hands-free up to 120 meters
- Three comfortable, customizable wearing styles*
- Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
- Audio controls volume/mute at your fingertips
- Adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time
- Voice-dedicated DECTª technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology enables clearer conversations
- Choose narrowband mode to preserve talk time or wideband mode for clearer conversations
- Noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural voice sound
- SoundGuardª technology protects against audio spikes
- Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration
- New headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset
- Auto answer option lets you answer/end calls by removing/replacing the headset from the base
- Up to 7 hours Talk Time
Plantronics legendary CS family is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication with the CS500ª Series. Enjoy the sleek contemporary design of the new system, premium wideband audio quality and wireless mobility, all with the same reliability for hands-free productivity that has made the CS family a best seller for nearly a decade. The CS510 boasts an ergonomically designed monoaural, over the head design.
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!