- Fully compatible with Jabra, Plantronics, Sennheiser wireless models.
- Supports Yealink SIP-T48S/T48G/T46S/T46G/T42S/T42G/T41S/T41P/T40G/T40P/T29G/T27G/T27P IP Phones
- Control your IP Phone through the wireless headset
- Plug and play deployment, easy to use
- Answer an incoming call through remote wireless headset
- Terminate calls using remote wireless headset key
- Incoming calls are signalled in the headset earpiece
- Physical Specifications
- Built-in RJ-12( 6P6C) input port for connection to IP phone
- 1x RJ-45 (8P8C) output port to support GN/Jabra wireless headsets
- 1x 3.5mm output port to support Plantronics wireless headsets
- Acccessory Items Included
- RJ-12, RJ-45, 3.5mm and RJ-11 cords
The new advanced Yealink Headset Adapter EHS36 provides the technical interface between Yealink SIP-T48G/T46G/T42G/T41P/T38G/T28P/T26P telephones and a compatible wireless headset. It is approved for use with wireless models made by major manufactures, including Jabra, Plantronics and Sennheiser. The unit is easy to install via a simple link from the EHS36 to the EXT phone port. Its `plug-and-playÕ mode gives you direct control of your Yealink phone, with the ability to answer and hang-up calls remotely. It has been designed specifically to ensure maximum effectiveness in reception areas, call-centres and general telephone use. The EHS36 is ideal for corporate, financial, health, government, educational, industrial and SME/SoHo market sectors.
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!