Bosch B208 Octo-input Module
Allows zones 9-16 to be located remotely.
The B208 Octo-input Module is an 8 point zone expander for the new Bosch 3000 panels with a SDI2 bus.
B208 Octo-input Module for 3000
- Programmable input point functions
- Easy to read switch addressing
- Quick modular interconnect wiring connector
- Provides eight zones
The B208 Octo-input Module is an 8 point zone expander for the new Bosch panels with a SDI2 bus (Solution 3000).
This module is fully supervised and communicates back to the control panel all zone status changes. Industrial, commercial, and institutional facilities are typical installations for the B208 module. The B208 Octo-input Modules connect to the SDI2 bus on the control panel using screw terminals, or using a interconnect cable. The B208 switches allow for ease of use in device addressing.
The B208 uses up to eight inputs which may be Normally Open (NO), or Normally Closed (NC) with 1k Ω EOL resistor(s) for supervision.
- Board dimensions 2.5 in x 3.8 in x 0.60 in (6.37 cm x 9.6 cm x 1.5 cm)
- Maximum distance - Wire size 1000 ft (305 m) - 22 AWG (0.65 mm) 1000 ft (305 m) - 18 AWG (2 mm)
- Unshielded wire only
- Power requirements Current 35 mA maximum Voltage 12 VDC nominal
- Zone Inputs Up to eight inputs. Input contacts may be Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) with 1kΩ EOL resistor(s) for supervision.
- Solution 3000
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.