Bosch CM104B 8/16 Zone Expander Board PCB Only
CM104B 8/16 Zone Expander Board PCB Only
This product has been discontinued at Bosch.
It has been replaced with the Solution 6000 Panel and accessories.
- LAN or locally powered
- Status and Zone Power LEDs
- Service code pad connection
- Separate tamper input
The CM104 allows remote zones to be connected to a Solution 16-Plus or Solution 64. Used in conjunction with a Solution 16-Plus, you can have 8 zones on the main panel and an additional 8 zones on the expander. A 4 - core cable is all that is needed to relay data back to the main alarm panel which greatly simplifes cabling.
When used in conjunction with a Solution 64, the CM104 allows an additional 8 zones, or 16 zones with zone doubling.
You can have multiple CM104 units connected to the LAN which allows up to 64 zones.
The CM104 zone expansion module allows quick and easy installation of addition physical inputs to the intrusion control panel. Being LAN based the CM104 may be co-located with the intrusion control panel or remotely located.
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!