Bosch CM744B Plug on 3G GSM module
3G will be shut down in 2024. Use CM746B 4G module.
CM744B Plug on 3G GSM module for Solution 144 & 6000
Australia's 3G network will be switched off in June 2024 - read more
New 4G units are available here: 4G GSM CM744B
- 3G Module
- Dual SIM
- Plugs directly on to alarm panel
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts
The CM7443B allows you to interface the alarm panel to the GSM/GPRS/SMS network providing high reliability and many reporting options. The unit is designed to plug into the main control panel with the supplied antenna mounting onto the metal cabinet.
The GSM/GPRS option provides a high security communcations path and back to phone line reporting.
The unit takes any SIM card and is not locked to any provider. You can set up the control unit to SMS up to five phone numbers straight from the board - or add Data to your SIM card and connect to the iFob app. No internet connection required. Best of all, it's nor reliant on your NBN modem, so if the NBN goes down or you loose power to your home or business, the alarm stays running on backup battery and so does your communications path!
New iFob plans also allow traditional connection to professional control rooms through the CM744B - but call us for more information about this use.
- Solution 6000 V2.28 and above
- Compatible with 3GSM in Australia until 2024.
- 1x CM744B 3G unit
- 1x Antenna
- 1x Antenna loop cable
- 1x Mounts for panel connection
This product requires a 3G GSM signal. Although Telstra and Vodafone have already started phasing out parts of their 3G networks for older devices, at this stage, no one has confirmed any specifics around when 3G will be switched off entirely. Telstra will continue to operate 3G services on its 850MHz spectrum until June 2024. Optus has yet to provide any timeline for when it intends to shutdown its 3G network. Unlike Telstra and Vodafone, it isn't currently phasing out any of its 3G network frequencies. Once the 3G network is turned off entirely, the communicator in this product will need to be upgraded to 4G. As of July 2020,
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!