Dahua 4MP 30x IR PTZ Network Camera
Dahua 4MP 30x IR PTZ Network Camera
- 1/3” 4Megapixel CMOS
- Powerful 30x optical zoom
- H.265 Encoding
- Max. 25/30fps@4M/3M, 25/30/50/60fps@1080P
- Auto-tracking and IVS
- Support PoE+
- IR distance up to 100m
Featuring powerful optical zoom and accurate pan/tilt/zoom performance, the camera can provide large monitoring range and great detail. It is equipped with quick and smooth control, high quality image and good protection, which make it can meet most of the requirements of video surveillance applications.
- Wide Dynamic Range: The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions, using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. For applications with both bright and low lighting conditions that change quickly, True WDR (120 dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video.
- Auto-tracking: This feature controls the pan/tilt/zoom actions of the camera to automatically track an object in motion and to keep it in the scene. The tracking action can be triggered manually or automatically by defined rules. Once a rule is triggered, the camera can zoom in and track the defined target automatically.
- Smart H.265+: Smart H.265+ is the optimized implementation of the H.265 codec that uses a scene-adaptive encoding strategy, dynamic GOP, dynamic ROI, flexible multi-frame reference structure and intelligent noise reduction to deliver high-quality video without straining the network. Smart H.265+ technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 70% when compared to standard H.265 video compression.
- PFA Technology: PFA technology has innovatively introduced new methods of judgment to ensure the accuracy and predictability of the direction of subject distance adjustment. The result is a set of advanced focusing algorithms. PFA ensures clarity of the image throughout the process of zooming and shortens focus time. The realization of PFA technology substantially improves user experience and increases product value.
- Environmental: Dahua cameras operate in extreme temperature environments, rated for use in temperatures from -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ +158°F) with 95% humidity. Subjected to rigorous dust and water immersion tests and certified to the IP66 Ingress Protection rating makes it suitable for demanding outdoor applications.
- Protection: The camera allows for ±10% input voltage tolerance, suitable for the unstable conditions for outdoor applications. Its 6KV lightning rating provides effective protection for both the camera and its structure against lightning.
- Interoperability: The camera conforms to the ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) specifications, ensuring interoperability between network video products regardless of manufacturer.
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!