HID iClass Adhesive Prox Chip- 16k capacity
HID iClass Adhesive Prox Chip - 16k capacity
- iCLASS technology ensures high security
- Existing HID format can be factory or field program
- Meets ISO 15693 standard for contactless comms
- Available in two application area configuration
- Size (cm): Diameter: 3.264 - Thickness: 0.178
HIDs iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology can be used for diverse applications such as access control, biometrics, cashless vending, public transportation, airline ticketing and customer loyalty programs. Multiple, securely separated files enable numerous applications and support future growth.
The iCLASS Tag provides the convenience of iCLASS technology in a coin-sized, disk-shaped transponder that can be simply attached to any nonmetallic card or device to instantly have 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology to utilize as a transition device during the rebadging process. You can seamlessly upgrade from Wiegand, magnetic stripe or barium ferrite technologies and can easily and costeffectively turn an existing plastic ID badge or contact smart card into a contactless proximity credential.
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!