HID Multiclass Reader - CSN OFF Reads
CSN OFF Reads Reads HID iClass and standard HID 26bit
HID Multiclass Reader - CSN OFF Reads Reads HID iClass and standard HID 26bit
- Adaptable – Interoperable with a growing range of technologies (iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE, iCLASS®, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE DESFire®EV1) and form factors including mobile devices.
- Powerfully Secure – The iCLASS SE platform’s Secure Identity Object® (SIO®) data model provides an extra layer of encryption for additional protection of identity data
- Standardized Communications (OSDP) – Uses Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP) for secure communications between reader and controller.
- Size: 4.8 cm x 10.3 cm x 2.3 cm
The multiCLASS SE® RP10 is part of HID Global's iCLASS SE platform for adaptable, interoperable access control. Designed for door applications requiring a small footprint card reader, multiCLASS SE® RP10 supports a broad array of high frequency 13.56 MHz and low frequency 125kHz credential technologies and a variety of form factors including; cards, fobs and mobile devices. Configurable to support HID Mobile Access®.
With a focus on sustainability, iCLASS SE platform readers include intelligent power management that reduces power consumption by as much as 59%. Selected models also have Environmental Product Declaration certification and Green Circle certification, which contributes toward LEED building credits.
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!