Limited Stock, Please call 1300 40 1800 for stock availability.
- Contemporary design
- 200 User Capacity
- Outer Shell: Ultrasonic welded polycarbonate
- ange varies dependant on reader
- This RF programmable, 125 kHz tag offers a consistent read range and is unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions.
- Size (mm): 43.8 x 30.4 x 5.46
The HID Indala Flexkey has a contemporary design enables it to be easily attached to a key, badge clip, or badge lanyard. The FlexKey is ideally suited for a variety of applications and environments including vacation resorts, locker rooms, health spas, apartment buildings, club houses, as well as commercial offices where photo IDs are not required.
The RF-programmable keytag features the high quality and security benefits you have come to appreciate in Indala 125 kHz credentials, through the use of FlexSecur authentication. With up to 172 user-definable bits, FlexKey permits the encoding of a wide range of data and information.
Exclusive FlexSecur Security Technology All HID Indala 125 kHz Proximity Credentials feature FlexSecur technology, which provides an added level of access system security through a verification process at the reader. Solely an HID Indala product line feature, FlexSecur screens out unauthorized credentials prior to sending card data to the host system.
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!