Ness Quantum-Q Pet Aware PIR
NESS Detector Quantum-Q PET Quad PIR
The Ness Quantum -Q PET is the most popular PIR ever produced by Ness Corporation. Now boasting a QUAD Element Pyro Sensor it has a better detection rate and higher noise immunity for lower false alarms.
Quantum-Q is Australian designed and made using precision S.M.D. technology. With enhanced 15 metre wide angle coverage, selectable Pulse Count and Sensitivity adjustments providing the flexibility to use the Quantum-Q in most environments.
Installed in rooms or in hallways, Ness Quantum-Q protects you by detecting intruders body temperature using infra-red technology. It offers quality, performance and reliability at the right price.
Pet Immunity is set typically for a single pet up to 18kg or multiple pets uo to 10kg total.
Very discrete in size, designed for all types of interiors with a detection range of 15m.
***Please Note: We don't offer tech support for this product.***
- Quad element pyro sensor
- 15m x 15m wide angle coverage
- Standard (Std model refer Ness Part No. 106-079) and Pet Aware models
- Adjustable Pulse Count
- Adjustable Range
- High R.F. and E.S.D. immunity
- High white light immunity
- High quality patented Fresnel lens
- Front cover tamper protection
- Totally silent solid state relay with high immunity to magnetic fields
- Optional mounting bracket available
- 9~15VDC Operation
**Bracket not included **
***Optional ceiling mount bracket using the famious Quantum Swivel Brackets - Ness Part No. 100-243***
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!