Ness LUX Wireless Pet PIR 304MHz
NESS LUX Wireless Pet PIR 304MHz
Ness LUX Radio PIR is a unique wireless motion detector with a white LED night-light especially designed for the latest generation of Ness radio control panels.
LUX shares all the features and benefits of the Ness Radio PIR range including 15m x 15m detection coverage, look-down creep zone, high RF immunity, white light immunity, adjustable range, adjustable pulse count and extremely long battery life, up to 10 years. Ceiling mounting is also available with the addition of a 106-169.
For safety and convenience, LUX’s night-light function provides a motion-activated cone of light to help you find your way at night. The night-light remains lit as long as it detects motion and stays on for an extra 10 seconds after motion has stopped.
LUX PET AWARE model with unique Opposing Fields lens technology has a superior ability to discriminate between household pets and unwanted human intruders allowing you to secure your home with your pets indoors.
***Please Note: We don't offer tech support for this product.***
- 15m x 15m wide angle coverage
- Look down ‘Creep Zone’
- White LED motion activated night-light
- Adjustable Pulse Count
- Adjustable Range
- High R.F. and E.S.D. immunity
- High white light immunity
- SAWR stabilised radio transmitter
- Capsule design with sealed electronics
- Front cover tamper protection
- Long life Lithium batteries supplied
- Low battery warning signal
- Hourly Supervision radio signals
- Includes wall mounting bracket
- Optional ceiling bracket available
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!