Ness Single Channel Receiver
NESS SCR Plus Flexible Receiver
Works with Virtually Any model Alarm System.
The Ness SCR+ Flexible Standalone Receiver is a unique high performance radio receiver designed to operate with any Ness proprietary radio transmitting device including Ness Radio Keys, Radio Key pendants, Radio Reed switches, Radio Smoke Detectors and Radio PIRs.
The SCR+ is ideal for connecting to alarm panels which do not provide a wireless facility and can be used for connecting wireless devices for zone alarms, Panic buttons or Radio Keys for Arming and Disarming the Panel. The Inhibit input gives the receiver the unique ability to identify the Armed/Disarmed status of an alarm panel.
When used with a Ness radio key it allows the receiver to always correctly Arm or Disarm the Panel. The SCR+ is also ideally suited for applications that require a remotely switched relay output for low voltage switching applications e.g. garage door opening.
The Relay output can be selected to be Pulsing or Latched for alarm signals or a Pulsing output for Panic/Tamper, Aux or Low Batt signals. The SCR+ will accept up to four individual Radio Keys and Panic Buttons or up to four alarm transmitting devices (Radio Reed Switches or PIRs).
***Please Note: We don't offer tech support for this product.***
- Receives ARM / Disarm / PANIC / AUX / Low Batt channels from Ness Radio Keys or Radio PIRs / Radio Reeds.
- Supports up to four transmitters.
- Simple “Learn Mode” programming for radio devices.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
- 1 x Relay output with selectable Toggle/ Pulse, selectable
- 4 x Open Collector outputs for Panic/ Tamper, On/Alarm, Aux, Low Battery
- Compatible with any control panel or equipment.
- Ness Radio Keys
- Radio Keypad
- Radio PIRs
- Radio Reed Switches
- Radio Smoke Detectors
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!