Nidac Dual format 3 x 4 matrix keypad
-Compatible with the Presco™ PAC series decoders..
-Compatible with Weigand input access controllers.
-Weigand 26 to 64 bit programmable.
-Back lit keys are standard.
Simply add a VR43 or VR62 to a PAC access controller to get all of the features
of the Presco™ system with the added benefit of rugged durability. The rugged
good looks of the VR series keypads make them an ideal choice for any access
controlled door where vandal and weather resistance are priorities and ease of
use is essential. Like all of the Presco™ readers the VR series keypads are
also compatible with the Presco™ PAC series door access controllers and the
CS Technologies range of access controllers. The VR series keypads are also
compatible with weigand input access controllers.
· Suitable for indoor and outdoor usage.
· Durable and stylish metal keypad construction (satin chrome
plated zinc die cast).
· 5 to 14 Volt D.C. operation.
· Vandal Resistant.
· Weather Resistant (IP67).
· Outputs Presco™ andWeigand data.
· Backlighting on keys standard.
· Compatible with all Nidac Presco decoders.
· Fully configurable for custom Weigand modes.
· Operating temperature range of -20ºC to 70ºC.
· 36 month (3 year) manufacturers warranty.
Voltage: 4.9V to 14.5V D.C.
Current: 40mA max @ 12V D.C. (without backlighting)
Backlighting: 25mA@ 12V D.C.
Dimensions: 132mm x 92mm x 20mm (H xW x D).
Weight: 780 grams (including cable).
Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
Included in the package for your VR43 keypad is:
1 x VR43 keypad.
1 x Installation manual (this document).
1 x VR43 keypad cable with rubber sealing boot.
1 x Hex Allen key to remove screw for fascia.
1 x Mounting template.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.