Nidac PAC2 Double Door Controller
This unit is very similar to the PAC1, but can control 2 doors.
The Presco™ Digital Door Access Decoder utilises the
latest microprocessor technology to operate most electric
door locking devices on the market.
The decoder together
with an encoder (Presco™ keypad (PRE or PSE) or a
Presco™ Interface Module (PIM) with a Clock & Data
(magnetic card format) or Wiegand output reader) offers
access control to restricted areas.
• Split system for maximum security (Encoder & Decoder).
• Door Forced Open detection.
• Door Open Too Long (DOTL) function.
• EGRESS function.
• Automatic door relock function.
• Easy on site programming using Presco™ keypad.
• 400 client programmable users.
• Up to 10 encoders can be connected to one decoder.
• Heavy Duty 5 Amp. relay contacts for lock control.
• Can operate Fail Safe or Fail Secure electronic locking
• 1 Amp Normally Open DOTL Alarm relay output.
• 10 year non volatile EEPROM memory.
• Operating Temperature Range: 0ºC to 70ºC.
• Designed and manufactured in Australia.
Requires a Nidac keypad for programing.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.