Nidac PSK16 keypad - Standard Presco Keypad.
The keypad replaces the older style PRE keypad.
This non weather resistant Nidac keypad can be used with the PAC1 or PAC2 door controllers.
Keypad can be used for all programming as well as being the main keypad used to accept codes and open doors.
Standard Presco™ Keypad
• Compatible with all Presco™ decoder models.
• Uses "Tactile" buttons (not membrane).
• Choice of Ivory or Charcoal colour.
• Designed for indoor usage only.
• Audible (buzzer) and visual (LED) feedback of key presses.
• Split system for maximum security, (Keypad & Decoder).
• 17mm thin surface mounting.
• Hidden screw mounting.
• 36 month manufacturer's warranty.
• Designed and manufactured in Australia.
7 to 15 Volts D.C. current limited to
23mA (supplied by Presco™ decoder).
0.25mA in standby.
Dimensions: 120mm x 76mm x 17mm.
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C.
Keypad & decoder separation:1Km (100W max. return resistance, unshielded).
Black - Ground (GND), White - Data (DTA),
Blue - Green LED drive (+12 to 24 Volts D.C.),
Red - Red LED drive (+12 to 24 Volts D.C.).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.