Nidac PIM64 - Converts HID to Bosch Solution 64 format
Australia Post Satchel - $0.00
Any digital items will be delivered via email.
The PIM-Sol64 can be used to convert commonly
used data formats to RS232 suitable for the Solution
64 panel when it is fitted with the optional CM110 4
way LAN relay output module.
- Converts from Weigand, Nidac Presco™, Clock & Data (Magnetic Card) or Dallas iButton™ (commonly referred to as Silicon Key) format
- Converts to RS232 suitable for Solution 64 Panel
- Can convert from Weigand with up to 64 bits of data, including up to 32 bit site code plus optional start and end parity bits
- Reads up to 64 bits from Dallas iButton™ user memory or 56 bits from factory ID
- Reads up to 10 characters or digits from Track 1, 2 or 3 Clock/Data (magnetic card) format input
- Voltage: 10 to 15 Volts D.C.
- Current: 30mA max (plus 5V output draw).
- Dimensions: 66mm x 67mm x 23mm.
- Weight: 45gms.
- Weigand Pulse Width: 50.s
- Pulse Separation: 2ms
- RS232: Baud Rate: 9600 bps.
- Data bits: 8
- Parity: None.
- Handshaking: None.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.