RISCO Seismic Detector Seismic Detector
with mounting plate & test generator
RISCO Group's high security Seismic Detector is your ultimate choice for 24/7 protection of vaults, safes, ATMs, reinforced concrete walls and strong rooms, steel armored cabinets, vending machines and doors. Powered by RISCO Group's advanced technologies, the seismic detector monitors the vibration and temperature of the protected surface and will detect all known types of intruder attacks, such as sledge hammers, diamond head drills, explosives, hydraulic pressure tools and thermal tools.
The RISCO Seismic Detector is extremely simple to install and can be installed on the RISCO Bus allowing unique remote parameter setting and diagnostic capabilities - or as a regular relay detector with built-in EOL resistors.
Popular accessories such as a metal mounting plate, test generator and anti-drilling shield are included as standard with the detector.
- Piezo sensor with pattern recognition digital signal processing
- Temperature sensors detect extreme cold and high temperature attacks
- Detection range up to 5m (16') radius
- Anti-drilling shield as standard
- Remote sensitivity reduction input, allows reducing sensitivity during ATM or vending machine dispensing
- Wall and cover tamper protection
- Relay or RISCO Bus installation
- RK66S Seismic Detector, includes mounting plate, test generator, anti-drilling shield and heavy duty installation bolts
- Detection coverage: Up to 5m (16.5'') radius
- Adjustable vibration sensitivity: 8 levels by dip switch
- Adjustable vibration signal duration: 4 levels by dip switch
- Explosion and sledge hammer detection: Dip switch selectable
- Vibration generation: External or internal test generator
- Sensitivity indication: Bar graph LEDs
- Self test indications: Power, low-voltage, logger memory, piezo sensor, temperature sensor
- RISCO Bus: Remote parameter setting an diagnostics via RISCO Group security system keypads and PC remote software
- EOL resistors: Built-in, jumper selectable
- Operating voltage: 9 to 16V DC
- Current consumption: Typically 20mA @ 12V DC
- Alarm contacts: 24 VDC, O.1A, Form C changeover relay
- Tamper contacts: 24 VDC, 0.1A
- Alarm contact hold time: 2.5 seconds
- Analog signal output: For signal analysis and calibration
- Remote test input
- Sensitivity reduction input
- RISCO Bus: RS485
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Storage temperature: -50°C to +70°C (-58° to 158°F)
- Ingress protection rating: IP43
- Impatc rating: IK08
- RFI immunity: According to EN50130-4
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 102 x 27.5 x 80.2 mm (4.0" x 1.1" x 3.2")
- Weight: 220 g (7.7oz)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.