Rosslare Standalone 2x6 Mullion Keypad
Rosslare Standalone 2x6 Mullion Keypad
- Up to 500 users can be coded using Smart enroll and delete technology
- Mounting template and installation kit are provided
- Three user levels: Normal – Requires single PIN code; Secure – Requires dual PIN codes; &, Master User
- Three access levels: Normal; Bypass; &, Secure
- Programmable PIN code length of 4-digits to 8- digits
- Powered either by transformer (AC) or regulated power supply (DC)
Professional Grade Features:
- Water-resistant and UV-resistant, meets IP65
- Internal buzzer
- Two inputs: REX and Auxiliary
- Two Form C, 2 Amp outputs: Lock Strike and Auxiliary
- Two tri-colored status/programming LEDs
- Ten auxiliary modes including: Door Ajar, Forced Door, Alarm Shunt, and Door Monitor
- Programmable chime and siren when using BL-D40 and '' bell button
- Built-in optical back tamper detection
For greater peace of mind, this sturdy access control unit provides three levels of security that can be assigned to as many as 500 users.
The AC-G43 offers automatic mode recognition and a user-friendly set up menu, simplifying configuration and use. Extra features such as various door alarms, LED control input, and tamper detection provide extra security and flexibility.
Come rain or shine, this reader can handle the challenge, with its rugged UV-resistant housing and water-resistant enclosure for maximum durability.
The backlit keypad is clearly visible day or night, making these units ideal for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
|Operating Voltage Range||12 to 24 VDC, from a regulated power supply
16 to 24 VAC, from a transformer
|Input Current||Standby: 75 mA at 12 VDC Maximum: 125 mA at 12 VDC|
|Relay Outputs||Lock Strike: 2 A Form C, N.O. and N.C.
Auxiliary: 2 A Form C, N.O. and N.C.
|Tamper||Optical back tamper sensor|
|Inputs||REX: N.O. Dry Contact Auxiliary (In/Monitor): N.O. Dry Contact. 10 Programmable modes|
|Proximity Card Reader||Maximum read range*: 75 mm (2.95 in.) Modulation: ASK at 125 kHz
Compatible cards: All 26-Bit EM cards
* Measured using Rosslare Prox Card AT-R14 or equivalent. Range also depends on electrical environment and proximity to metal.
|Capacity||500 users, single / dual code each|
|Keypad||2x6 keys for local programming and 4- to 8-digit
PIN codes entry
|User Levels||Normal, Secure, Master|
|Security Modes||Normal, Bypass, Secure|
|Audio Visual||Interface for BL-D40 (bell, chime and siren enunciator)
Two tri-color LED indicators, built-in sounder
|Design||Epoxy potted, fully-sealed in a rugged polycarbonate enclosure.
Red illuminated rubber keys. Suitable for harsh environments.
|Operating Enviroment||Water resistant, suitable for outdoor use (IP65)|
|Operating Temperature||-30oC to 65oC (-22oF to 150oF)|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95% (non-condensing)|
|RFI Protection||> 20 V/m up to 1000 MHz|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||135.4 x 44.2 x 28.5 mm (5.33 x 1.74 x 1.12 in.)|
|Weight||178 g (0.39 lbs)|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!