Dahua 7inch Touch Screen IP Indoor Monitor, Colorful TFT Capacitive LCD
DISCONTINUED - REPLACEMENT DHI-VTH2621GW-P
Dahua 7inch Touch Screen IP Indoor Monitor, Colorful TFT Capacitive LCD, Display resolution: 1024x600, 10/100Mbps Self-adaptive Ethernet TCP/IP, Power Over Network Cable, 6ch Alarm In and 1 Ch Alarm Out, Built-in Loudspeaker, Support Dual-way Bidirecti
- 7" TFT Capacitive touch screen, 1024 x 600
- IPC surveillance
- Alarm integration
- High performance & Cost-effective
- Support 8GB SD card
- Support standard PoE
|Main Processor||High performace embedded processor|
|Screen Type||Capacitive screen|
|Display||7-inch TFT screen|
|Resolution||1024 × 600|
|Audio Input||1 channel all-direction microphone|
|Audio Output||Built-in 1.5W loudspeaker|
|Alarm Input||6 channel (switch quantity)|
|Alarm Output||1 channel|
|Power Supply||Power Supply|
Default alarm cable
|Dimensions||119.6 mm × 221.5 mm × 21.5 mm (4.71" × 8.72" ×
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +55°C (+14°F to +131°F)|
|Power Consumption||Standby≤4W, work≤6W|
|Gross Weight||0.35 Kg (0.77 lb)|
|Power Supply Mode||PoE|
|Storage||Support Micro SD, maximum memory capacity 32 G,
standard memory capacity 8 G
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!