Rosslare 2 Door Expansion Board
Rosslare 2 Door Expansion Board
- Compatible with Rosslare AC-225 Controller
- Allows Addional 2 Readers, 4 Inputs / Outputs
- LED Status Feedback for Relay Activation
- Configuration via Rosslare AxTraxNG Software
- Additional two proximity readers or keypads
- Four relay outputs and four supervised inputs to the access control panel
- Wiegand or Clock-and-Data transmission keypad or biometric reader compatibility
- LED status feedback for 12V power and relay activation Cost effective and modular installation
- Compatible with Rosslare’s AC-225 and AC-525 networked access controllers
- Input and output configurability using Rosslare’s AS-525 AxTrax software
- Backed by Rosslare's International Guarantee and service with ISO9001 (Certified TUV Rhineland) level business and manufacturing operations
Rosslare’s MD-D02 2 Reader expansion board is designed with a focus on high quality and reliability and is ideal for residential and commercial applications. Easy to install and operate, the MD-D02 expansion board features state-of-the-art supervised communications with the controller.
The expansion board adds two additional readers or keypad inputs; four relay outputs and four supervised inputs to the access control panel. As a result, an access control panel with the MD-D02 expansion board can support a total of four readers and four doors. In addition, it is possible to add any keypad or biometric reader that supports the Wiegand, Clock-and-Data or any other format supported by Rosslare's AS-525 AxTrax Software transmission formats.
The host access controller has complete control over the additional readers, inputs and outputs of the MD-D02 expansion board.
|Input Voltage||12V DC from host controller|
|Input Current||Standby: 30mA
|Number of Reader Ports||2|
|Number of Inputs||4|
|Output Relays||4 x 5A with N.O., N.C. and COM contacts Form-C Relays|
|Inputs Voltage||5V DC maximum voltage|
|Input Type||Selectable: Normally Open, Normally Closed, Supervised with one
resistor (three states, normally open or normally closed), Supervised
with two resistors (four states, Normally Open or Normally Closed)
|Reader Output Voltage||12V DC|
|Max Reader Current||300 mA|
|LED Control Output||Open collector, active low|
|Tamper Input||5V DC maximum voltage|
|Supported Formats||Various, please refer to the AxTrax S/W manual|
|Power LED:||Active when connected to a power source|
|Output LEDs||Four LEDs; Each output LED is active when an output relay is
activated and N.O. to COM contacts are shorted
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||100 x 75.9 x 32.5 mm (3.93 x 2.98 x 1.28 inch)|
|Weight||98.2 g (0.21 lbs)|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!