The term ‘Cheap Alarm Parts’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or "The Business" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 4, 331 Old South Head Rd, North Bondi, NSW 2026. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You can place an Order by following the instructions on the Website.
- An Order submitted by you is an offer by you to purchase the Goods for the price plus the Delivery Charge as shown at the time of submission of your Order.
- The Business may accept or reject your offer in its absolute discretion.
- Each Order that you place will, if accepted by The Business, be a separate and binding agreement between you and The Business with respect to the supply of the relevant Goods, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- If you place an Order for someone else to receive the Goods you must obtain their consent before providing The Business with their personal information and, by placing an Order, you confirm to The Business that you have done this.
- Should we accept your order, Payment for goods or services shall be made in full before dispatch of those goods whether purchased directly from The Business, or via a Internet-web based ordering system, online auction or otherwise.
- The Business reserves the right to place orders on hold until outstanding accounts have been settled.
- The Business reserves the right to cancel any orders for any reason.
- We are constantly seeking new products and due to the rapid developments within the security industry some products on this website may become obsolete or discontinued during its life. In the event of this happening we apologise for the inconvenience and where possible will substitute a similar product of equal or better quality.
- Occasionally, due to reasons beyond our control, some products may be delayed from the time they are posted on the website. We will notify you if the product is not yet available.
- All possible care has been taken in the preparation of this website. However, specification and particulars in relation to the products referred to are subject to change without prior notice. Some photographs contain samples which are representative only. Some tems may vary in colour and look.
- We will not be held liable for any errors or omissions on the website. We reserve the right to correct such errors and apologise if they might have affected you. This includes holding, cancelling or fully refunding your order before dispatch.
- Under the "Multiple pricing" section of consumer law, business's have the right to either sell an item at the lowest displayed or advertised price or withdraw the item from sale until the price is corrected for incomplete transactions. Transactions are incomplete until the product or service has been dispatched or received by the consumer.
- We reserve the right to withdraw products with incorrect pricing and cancel that item on your order.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.