Bosch Solution 16Plus V1.16 Firmware *CURRENT*
eParcel - Signature on Delivery - $0.00
Any digital items will be delivered via email.
International Standard NZ - $0.00
International Standard NZ
Solution 16Plus V1.16 Firmware *CURRENT*
- Solution 16Plus V1.16 firmware update.
- You will need a CM910 cable to flash update the panel.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts
- Incorrectly updating a panel may loose all programming and may damage the panel.
Notice: Please only attempt to upgrade your panel once you have spoken to one of our technical support team.
To download this product, add it to your cart and then proceed through the checkout.
No charges will be made as this is a free product.
A link to the download will be emailed to you on completion.
- Remove power from the panel and connect the CM910 programmer to the 10 pin serial port connector on the panel.
- Connect the other end of the CM901 programmer to the computer COM port.
- Connect power to the panel. Note that the green Status LED on the panel should not be flashing.
- Run the update file and follow the instructions. When prompted, you will need to select the correct COM port.
- Once programming is complete, remove power from panel and remove the CM910 programmer.
- Apply power to panel.
- Process Completed.
The update program is capable of updating a number of different panel types and versions.
Updating a panel with the wrong panel type will cause the panel to default back to factory setting when the update procedure is complete.
If you need to retain the programmed panel data you must make sure to use the correct file for your panel type. Refer to MENU 7-0-0 to verify the panel type.
It is also recommended that you create a backup of all programming options using the upload/download software before attempting the firmware update.
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!