Bosch 3000 + 7" Touch Screen + 2 Wireless Tri-Tech Kit - Stainless
Bosch Solution 3000 + 2 Wireless Tri-Techs (Pet-Proof) + 7" Touch Screen + P/KFOB
Solution 3000 + 2 Wireless Tri-Techs (Pet-Proof) + 7" Touch Screen Keypad + P/KFOB Kit including:
The 'Solution-3000' range proves versatile for any installation, supporting up to 16 fully programmable zones and 4 code pads per system. The range of intrusion panels is suitable for private residencies, small businesses, and even some commercial premises.
Features of this kit:
Our kits come with everything you need to get the system running, except for screws and cable. We have an extensive range of cabling, but we do recommend 14/020 Security cabling for everything in the installation. Don't use Cat5 or Cat6 cable - it makes us sad - and causes false alarms.
This is what you get in the kit:
*including a free brown box with "Cheap Alarm Parts" on the side:
We give you all the information you need to install a new or upgrade from another alarm panel. Our tech support will help you out for free along the way. Each system comes with a default pin number and installer codes - you can change them to anything you want. You have access to everything in the panel.
What Makes Us Special:
We all like to feel a bit special.
Here is what separates us from other online sellers:
The Juicy Bits
For people who love to read the juicy bits.
Quick Kit Overview:
- Comes with 2 x Blue Line Gen2 Wireless Tri-Tech Sensors.
- Includes indoor and outdoor sirens.
- Includes Radio Wireless Receiver.
- Comes with 4-button genuine Bosch remote controls.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
- Includes 7" Touch Screen Keypad.
- Includes power supply and battery.
- Comes with instructions, manuals, and cheat sheets.
- Comes with all codes (you change them).
- Includes resistors, phone leads, tamper switches, and lots more.
- You will need to purchase cable if your premises is not pre-wired.
- 16 Fully Programmable Zones
- 41 codes - 1 Installer, 20 User Codes (up to 32 on Solution 3000).
- 16 Wireless Devices (on Solution 3000).
- Partitionable into 2 Separate Areas.
- STAY / AWAY Arming Options.
- Entry and Exit Warning.
- Selectable Reports per User Code.
- Automatic Arming.
- Remote Arming.
- Zone Lockout.
- 256 Event History Memory.
- LCD Icon, LCD Alphanumeric, and Touchscreen Support.
- 4 Programmable Outputs.
- Dynamic Battery Test.
- Day Alarm.
- Walk Test Mode.
- Back to Base Reporting.
- Domestic Reporting.
- Dual Entry Timers.
- AC Fail Supervision.
- Phone Line Supervision.
Kit Includes all this:
- 1 x Solution 3000 control panel (ICP-SOL3-P)
- 1 x Metal box for control panel
- 1 x Solution 3000 Printed Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Solution 3000 Printed User Guide
- 1x Update and release notes
- 1 x Standard 610 telephone cable with adaptor
- 1 x Battery leads Set
- 1 x Tamper switch and bracket
- 10 x 3k3 resistors
- 10 x 6k8 resistors
- 1 x 7" Touch Screen Keypad.
- 2 x Blue Line Gen2 Wireless Tri-Tech Sensors.
- 1 x Wireless Receiver.
- 2 x 4 Button Remotes.
- 1 x Siren Kit:
- 1x External Screamer
- 1x Blue flashing strobe light
- 1x Tamper switch
- 1x Internal Piezo screamer
- (Choice of Slimline or Full size)
- 1 x Power Kit:
- 1x 12v 7Amp /hour Sealed Lead Acid rechargeable battery (BA006)
- 1x 240v/18v plug pack (Bosch or Rock)
- 1 x Cheat Sheet:
- Alarms-Online cheat sheet (only available from Alarms-Online)
- A simplified version of the Bosch manual specifically designed for installers who are not familiar with Bosch alarm systems.
- Makes installing a breeze.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!