Nidac 2 Door Controller
Nidac PAC2 - 2 Door Controller
- Series 3 600 User two door controller
- Block load users
- 12-24vdc or 16-24vac
- 1 min lock out after 5 failed coade attempts
The PAC (Presco™ Access Controller) Door access controllers utilise proven microprocessor technology to operate an electric door locking device.Together with a Presco™ encoder, or other devices with the addition of a Presco™ Interface Module model PIM. The PAC offers affordable access control to restricted areas for up to 400 users.
With the Presco system the door controller and reader are separated, allowing the controller to do the code processing in a remote protected environment. The code is transmitted from the reader using only two wires, making installation simple and cost effective. The door controller and reader can be separated by up to 1 kilometer using low cost 4 core non-shielded cable!
- 12-24 Volt D.C. or 16-24 Volt A.C. operation.
- 800 Users.
- Controls 2 doors.
- Split system ensures maximum security.
- Support for bulk entry of users.
- Multiple configurations of the DTA inputs:
- Dedicated DTA input per door control.
- One DTA input to control both doors.
- Both DTA inputs to control Door 1 only.
- Two Heavy duty 5 Amp relay contacts for lock control.
- Support for Fail Safe and Fail Secure locking schemes.
- Two 1 Amp N.O. relay contacts for DOTL and Door Forced alarm outputs.
- Automatic door Re-lock function.
- Programmable EGRESS inputs:
- Momentary release for door output.
- Hold release for door output.
- Backward compatibility feature for use with the PACDL Datalogger.
- 10 year data memory retention, non-volatile memory.
- 36 month manufacturer’s warranty.
|Dimensions||104mm x 72mm x 27mm|
|Operating Voltage||11 - 30 Volts D.C.
14 - 28 Volts A.C.
|Operating Current||200 mA. D.C. max
240 mA. A.C. max
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|ELC Contacts||30 Volts, 5 Amp A.C./D.C.
Single Pole Single Throw
Programmable: N.O. or N.C.
|DOTL Contacts||30 Volts, 1 Amp , N.O.
Single Pole Single Throw
***Please Note: We don't offer tech support for this product.***
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!