Nidac Non Weather Keypad/Prox Reader
Nidac PSC16 keypad - Non Weather Keypad/Prox Reader
- Outputs Presco™ and Wiegand format data
- Auto senses output type required via white wire connection
- Read range of up to 20cm
- Compatible with Presco™ PAC access controllers and all other Presco™ decoders, the entire system uses low cost non-shielded cable and keypads can be up to 1 kilometer from the door controller (power supply and cable dependent)
- Compatible with industry standard 26bit Wiegand systems, fully configurable for other systems with up to 64 bits of data from the keypad and custom proximity cards and tags are available for other wiegand formats
- Over 19,000,000 possible code combinations when used with Presco™ PAC
- Audible and visual confirmation of all actions
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 36 month manufacturer’s warranty
PSK16 Indoor Keypad
The Presco™ PSC16 Proximity Reader is an advanced, self contained RFID (Radio Frequency IDentification) contactless reader. It is capable of interfacing to either a Wiegand input control panel or to Nidac’s range of Presco™ PAC decoders
When a PSR16 is coupled with any PAC series door access controller you get the benefits of a secure door access control solution with all of the features of the Presco™ system.
|Operating Voltage||8 to 15 Volts D.C.|
|Operating Current||150 mA. Max|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Read Range||Up to 20cm (8”)|
|Excitation Frequency||125 ± 5 kHz|
|Wiegand Output||Pulse width: 50µs
Pulse separation: 2ms
|Dimensions||126mm x 80mm x 17.5mm|
***Please Note: We don't offer tech support for this product.***
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!