Bosch RFDL-11 Radion Wireless TriTech - Pet Proof
Bosch Radion Wireless TriTech - Pet Proof RFDL-11
- 11m x 11m (35ft x 35ft) coverage.
- Pet Immunity up to 45kg (100lb).
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
- Includes battery life extension feature.
- Draft and Insect immune.
- Sepervised dor low-battery, cover-tamper, and removal from mounting surface tamper conditions.
- Operational up to 5 years using 4 user replaceable AA Alkaline Batteries.
RADION wireless from Bosch provides the range, scalability and exceptional battery life required to ensure reliable performance and superior quality. Advanced diagnostics and multiple device enrollment options make installation and maintenance simple and cost effective. With a complete line of peripherals, RADION provides the flexibility for virtually any application requirement.
- Pet Immunity: The detector is able to distinguish between signals caused by humans and signals caused by pets such as a dog up to 45kg (100lb) or two dogs at 27kg (60lb) or up to ten cats. This provides immunity to false alarms while maintaining proper catch performance of human targets.
- Draft and Insect Immunity: The sealed optical chamber provides immunity to drafts and insects.
- Temperature Compensation: The sensor adjusts its sensitivity maintain consistent catch performance at critical temperatures.
- Battery Life Extension feature (PIR and TriTech): In the normal operating mode, an alarm can be transmitted only after three (3) minutes have passed since the previous alarm restoral. This 3 minute lockout time reduces unnecessary RF transmissions in high traffic areas, thereby extending battery life.
- RF3212E Receiver
- Radion SD12 bus compatible receiver
- Solution Ultima 880
- Solution 16i
- Solution 16Plus
- Solution 64
- Solution 144
- Solution 6000
- Solution 3000
|Dimensions:||138 mm x 72 mm x 64 mm (5.5 in x 2.8 in x 2.5 in)|
|Internal Coverage Pointability:||Vertical: -4ﾟ to -10ﾟ|
|Alarm Indicator:||Blue LED for TriTech alarms / Green LED for microwave detection / Red LED for PIR detection|
|Sensitivity Selection:||Field selectable for standard or intermediate sensitivity.|
|Voltage:||Four AA Alkaline batteries, 1.5VDC (1.5 VDC x 4 batteries = 6VDC total)|
|Battery life:||Up to 5 years|
|Temperature:||Functional range: -10ﾟC to +49ﾟ (+14ﾟF to +120ﾟF) / UL only: 0ﾟC to +49ﾟC (+32ﾟF to +120ﾟF) / EN 50130-5 Class II only: -10ﾟC to 40ﾟC (+14ﾟF to +104ﾟF|
|Environment:||Complies with EN50130-5 Class II|
|Relative Humidity:||Up to 93% non-condensing|
|Cover and Wall Tamper Switch:||Transmits a tamper switch signal when the unit is removed from its base, or the mounting surface.|
|Use:||Intended for indoor use.|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!