Bosch RFPR-12 Radion Wireless PIR
Australia Post Satchel - $0.00
Any digital items will be delivered via email.
Radion Wireless PIR RFPR-12
- Two models available. PIR with 12 m x 12 m (40 ft x 40 ft) coverage, PIR C with 12 m x 1.5 m (40 ft x 5 ft) coverage pattern.
- Flexible Mounting Height.
- Pet Immunity up to 13kg (30 lbs).
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
- Operational up to 5 years with one user replaceable CR123A battery.
- Supervised for low-battery, cover-tamper, and removal from mounting surface tamper conditions.
RADION wireless from Bosch provides the range, scalability and exceptional battery life required to ensure reliable performance and superior quality. Advanced diagnostics and multiple device enrollment options make installation and maintenance simple and cost effective. With a complete line of peripherals, RADION provides the flexibility for virtually any application requirement.
RADION PIR and RADION PIR C are high performance, Passive infrared (PIR) based motion sensors that use advanced signal processing to provide superior catch performance and unsurpassed false alarm immunity.
- Test Features: Externally visible, LED indicates alarm each technology independently.
- Pet Immunity: The detector is able to distinguish between signals caused by humans and signals caused by pets such as a dog up to 13 kg (30 lb) or two dogs at 27 kg (60 lb) or up to ten cats. This provides immunity to false alarms while maintaining proper catch performance of human targets.
- Draft and Insect Immunity: The sealed optical chamber provides immunity to drafts and insects.
- Temperature Compensation: The sensor adjusts its sensitivity to maintain consistent catch performance at critical temperatures.
- Battery Life Extension feature (PIR and TriTech): In the normal operating mode, an alarm can be transmitted only after three (3) minutes have passed since the previous alarm restoral. This 3 minute lockout time reduces unnecessary RF transmissions in high traffic areas, thereby extending battery life.
- RF3212E Receiver
- Radion SD12 bus compatible receiver
- Solution Ultima 880
- Solution 16i
- Solution 16Plus
- Solution 64
- Solution 144
- Solution 6000
- Solution 3000
|Dimensions:||111 mm x 60 mm x 43 mm (4.4 in x 2.4 in x 1.7 in )|
|Voltage:||One CR123A Lithium battery, 3 VDC|
|Battery life:||Up to 5 years|
|Temperature:||Functional range: -10ﾟC to +49ﾟ (+14ﾟF to +120ﾟF) / UL only: 0ﾟC to +49ﾟC (+32ﾟF to +120ﾟF) / EN 50130-5 Class II only: -10ﾟC to 40ﾟC (+14ﾟF to +104ﾟF|
|Environment:||Complies with EN50130-5 Class II|
|Relative Humidity:||Up to 93% non-condensing|
|Cover and Wall Tamper Switch:||Transmits a tamper switch signal when the detector is removed from its base, or pulled away from the wall.|
|Use:||Intended for indoor use.|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.