Bosch CM723B 5Amp LAN power supply and battery charger
Need more power? The CM723B provides 5Amps of power with 2 independent battery chargers. Fully monitored for low battery and AC fail!
CM723B 5 Amp 13.8VDC Lan Power Supply
- 5 Amp continuously rated
- 13.8V DC
- Charges 2x 7.2AH Batteries or 1x 18Ah Battery
- LAN supervised on Solution 144 and 6000 panels
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts
The CM723B is a high efficiency 5Amp 13.VDC continuously rated switch mode power supply with two independent battery chargers. The battery charger can be configured to charge one or two 7.2Ah batteries simultaneously or a one 18Ah battery for longer stand-by times. Two power output terminals are provided to simplify wiring to ancillary equipment and these are protected with a self-resetting fuse. An optional CM435B Power Terminal Expander card can be used to increase the number of terminals required (available separately).
The CM723B is a LAN device and can be installed in its enclosure away from the main panel while remaining fully supervised by a Solution 144 or Solution 6000 panel. The main panel continuously monitors all functions of the power supply including AC power fail, low battery and output voltage as well as temperature and current overload conditions. These errors will be displayed on the keypad as well as going back to base (where connected).
- Stand Alone
- Solution 144
- Solution 6000
Whats in the box?:
- 1x 5Amp Power Supply
- 1x IEC mains lead
- 1x Reference guide
- 2x Red battery leads
- 2x Black battery leads
- 1x Earth Lug
|Voltage Output:||13.8V DC @ 5 Amps (Primary supply source only)|
|Temperature:||0o to 55oC Operating|
|Dimensions:||50(W) x 23(D) x 58(H)mm|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!