Emergency Door Release Break Glass Green
Emergency Door Release Break Glass
- Current Rating: 12/24VDC 10a
- Instant test operation by a special key.
- Double Terminal wire connectors for independent input and output connections to facilitate looped installation.
- Provision of thread protection plugs to protect the thread of the brass inserts on the base box when concealment is required.
- Size (mm): 88 x 88 x 55
This model is suitable for open or closed circuit fire or access system with central control equipment. Alternative terminals are provided for open or closed circuits. When wired for open circuit working, the circuit closes instantly when pressed hard to break glass.
Facilities are provided for conduit entries from top or bottom. The casings are moulded from engineered plastic with outstanding features of high impact strength, high resistance to heat and with good electrical properties. All metal is of brass and phosphor bronze life long resistance against corrosion.
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!