KAC Break Glass IP67 Rated - WHITEwith Inlet Gland, Double Pole
KAC Glass Break Switch IP67 Rates with Inlet gland
Installation efficiency, flexibility and full compliance with the latest standards are at the heart of the new WCP Outdoor Call Point range. The outdoor WCP is an IP67 sealed manual call point product. The enhanced environmental protection allows the unit to be installed in many external environments where water and dirt are likely to be present, making it a true waterproof and outdoor product. Installation time and ultimately cost, are of paramount importance to any fire or security installer. The WCP range directly reflects this need by providing a unique 'plug and play' concept designed specifically to reduce installation time. All new WCP products utilize a special terminal block, where all initial installation cabling is terminated. This terminal block is then simply connected to the back of the WCP. Simple, but effective with no re-termination required and no time wasted. In addition, all WCP products are supplied with three standard 20mm knock outs for cable entries, accommodating all types of surface wiring installations. Through new standards and legislation, both break glass and re-settable operating elements can now be used within a manual call point. To provide you with the greatest 'flex-ability', the new WCP range can be configured as either a break glass or re-settable unit by simply changing from one element to another. No other additional parts or alternative products need to be ordered.
All WCP Outdoor Call Point products also help preserve the integrity of the overall system as illegal removal of the product lid will result in the call point operating and the system going in to alarm. Full compliance with the latest standards is essential and the new WCP indoor call point range is fully approved to the latest EN54-11 standard. The WCP4A product version is supplied with a double pole changeover set of contacts. The product utilizes two terminal blocks and wiring to the relevant terminals on these terminal connector blocks provides either a 'normally open' or 'normally closed' operation.
- Cable Termination: 0.5-2.5mm2
- Maximium Voltage: 30VDC
- Switch Rating: 2 Amps
- Environmental Specification
- Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: -300C to +700C
- Storage Temperature: -300C to +700C
- Ingress Protection (IP) Rating: IP67
- Mechanical Specification
- Material: PC/ABS
- Weight: 240g
- Colour: Red, Ral 3001
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!