Bosch RFGB Radion Wireless Glass Break
Radion Wireless Glass Break RFGB
- Dual frequency acoustic based detection technology.
- Sliding, self-locking enclosure for ease of installation.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
- Operational up to 5 years using a single user replaceable CR123A lithium battery.
- Supervised for low-battery, cover-tamper, and removal from mounting surface tamper conditions.
RADION glassbreak is a wireless sensor that detects breaking glass. It is equipped with a tamper switch and factory preset glass break sensitivity settings providing flexible configuration to maximize false alarm immunity and catch performance in any environment.
RADION wireless from Bosch provides the range, scalability and exceptional battery life required to ensure reliable performance and superior quality. Advanced diagnostics and multiple device enrollment options make installation and maintenance simple and cost effective. With a complete line of peripherals, RADION provides the flexibility for virtually any application requirement.
- Glass Break Sensitivity: Factory-set sensitivity levels allow the detector to suit any environment.
- Tamper Switches: The glassbreak has a wall and cover tamper switch that transmits a tamper signal when someone removes the device from its base, or pulls it away from the wall.
- Self-locking Enclosure: The sliding self-locking enclosure has an integrated bubble level to make installation easier.
- RF3212E Receiver
- Radion SD12 bus compatible receiver
- Solution Ultima 880
- Solution 16i
- Solution 16Plus
- Solution 64
- Solution 144
- Solution 6000
- Solution 2000
- Solution 3000
|Dimensions:||101.42 mm x 112.90 mm x 35 mm (3.99 in x 4.44 in x 1.38 in)|
|Battery type:||One CR123A Lithium battery|
|Battery life:||Up to 5 years|
|Microphone:||Omni-directional 360 ﾟelectret|
|Minimum distance from glass:||1.2 m (4 ft)|
|Minimum pane size for all types of glass:||1.2 m (4 ft)|
|Temperature:||Functional range: -10ﾟC to +49ﾟ (+14ﾟF to +120ﾟF) / UL only: 0ﾟC to +49ﾟC (+32ﾟF to +120ﾟF) / EN 50130-5 Class II only: -10ﾟC to 40ﾟC (+14ﾟF to +104ﾟF|
|Environment:||Complies with EN50130-5 Class II|
|Relative humidity:||Up to 93% non-condensing|
|Wall and cover tamper switch:||Transmits a tamper switch signal when the unit is removed from its base, or the unit is pulled away from the mounting surface.|
|Use:||Intended for indoor use.|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.