Bosch RFDW-SM Radion Wireless Surface Mount Door Window Contact Reed
Bosch Radion Wireless Surface Mount Door Window Contact Reed RFDW-SM
- An internal magnetic reed switch contact.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
- Supervised for low-battery, cover-tamper, and removal from mounting surface tamper conditions.
- Operational up to 5 years using a single user replaceable AAA lithium battery.
RADION wireless from Bosch provides the range, scalability and exceptional battery life required to ensure reliable performance and superior quality. Advanced diagnostics and multiple device enrollment options make installation and maintenance simple and cost effective. With a complete line of peripherals, RADION provides the flexibility for virtually any application requirement.
|Dimensions Trandmitter:||19.5 mm x 82.55 mm x 12.8 mm (0.76 in x 3.25 in x 0.50 in)|
|Dimensions Magnet:||18.5 mm x 24.5 mm x 12.5 mm (0.72 in x 0.97 in x 0.49 in)|
|Battery Type:||AAA Lithium|
|Battery Life:||Up to 5 years|
|Temperature:||Functional range: -10°C to +49° (+14°F to + 120°F) / UL only: 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to + 120°F) / EN 50130-5 Class II only: -10°C to 40°C (+40°F to +104°F)|
|Environment:||Complies with EN50130-5 Class II|
|Relative Humidity:||Up to 93% non-condensing|
|Cover and Wall Tamper Switch:||Transmits a tamper switch signal when the detector is removed from its base, or the unit is pulled away from the ceiling.|
|Use:||Intended for indoor use.|
- RF3212E Receiver
- Radion SD12 bus compatible receiver
- Solution Ultima 880
- Solution 16i
- Solution 16Plus
- Solution 64
- Solution 144
- Solution 6000
- Solution 3000
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!