Bosch RFKF-TBS Radion Wireless Keyfob Remote Two Button, Encrypted.
Radion Wireless Keyfob Remote Two Button RFKF-TBS, Encrypted.
- Water and dust resistant.
- Arm, disarm and panic functions.
- Assigned by user for accurate reporting of open close signals LED indicator.
- LED indicator.
- Programmable option buttons (only available on 4- button model).
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
RADION wireless from Bosch provides the range, scalability and exceptional battery life required to ensure reliable performance and superior quality. Advanced diagnostics and multiple device enrollment options make installation and maintenance simple and cost effective. With a complete line of peripherals, RADION provides the flexibility for virtually any application requirement.
|Dimensions:||63.7 mm x 35.5 mm x 13.0 mm(2.51 in x 1.40 in x 0.51 in)|
|Power/voltage:||One CR2032 Lithium battery, 3 VDC|
|Battery life:||Up to 5 years|
|Temperature:||Functional range: -10ﾟC to +49ﾟ(+14ﾟF to +120ﾟF)UL only: 0ﾟC to +49ﾟC (+32ﾟF to+120ﾟF)EN 50130-5 Class II only: -10ﾟC to 40ﾟC (+14ﾟF to +104ﾟF)|
|Environment:||Complies with EN50130-5 Class II|
|Relative humidity:||Up to 93% non-condensing|
|Use:||Intended for indoor use|
|Receivers:||B810 (compatible with RFKF-FB-A, and RFKF-TB-A only)RFRC-OPT (compatible with RFKF-FB and RFKF-TB only)|
- B810 Receiver V2.01 or higher.
- RFRC-STR Receiver V1.5 or higher.
- RFRC-OPT/RFRC-OPT-CHI Receiver V1.3 or higher.
- Solution 3000
- Solution 6000
How to program:
Solution 880, 862, 3000 icon series panels:
Program the new module as follows, if you already have existing key-fobs, make sure you don't program these new fobs into existing user numbers, otherwise your old fobs will not work. You can use memory locations 9 -15 for keyfobs. If you are not sure, it's best to add the new remote's to User 11 or User 12.
Solution 3000 Text & Touch screen series panels:
Solution 16i, 16Plus, 144, 6000 series panels:
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!