Bosch HCT-4UL Radion Wireless 4 Button Keyfob Remote HCT4UL-FOB (Replaces RF3334E)
Bosch Radion Wireless 4 Button Keyfob Remote HCT4UL-FOB
- Water and dust resistant
- Stainless steel construction
- Arm, disarm and panic, stay and aux functions
- Assigned by user for accurate reporting of open close signals
- LED indicator
- Programmable aux buttons (depending on panel type)
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts
- This remote control is NOT compatible with the Bosch Solution 2000.
- This remote is different to the HCT4 remote and is not cross comptaible.
- This remote is NOT compatible with the WE800EV2 or RE005 recievers commonly installed on older Solution 16 and 880 panels.
Keyfobs allow you to arm or disarm the security system or send a panic alarm. Programmed with a unique code, each model works exclusively with your compatible security system. Two option buttons are user-defined to perform additional functions (depending on your panel type). The HCT4UL is a compact remote with a sliding plastic cover to protect the buttons and makes sure that the unit is not activated in your pocket. Small enough to go on your keyring, it's a sturdy little unit.
- DSRF RF3212E Receiver
- B810 Receiver
- RFRC-STR2 Receiver
- Solution 3000
- Solution 144
- Solution 16-Plus
- Solution 16i
- Solution 6000
- Ultima 880
- ICP-Ultima 880
How to program:
Solution 880, 862, 3000 icon series panels:
Program the new module as follows, if you already have existing key-fobs, make sure you don't program these new fobs into existing user numbers, otherwise your old fobs will not work. You can use memory locations 9 -15 for keyfobs. If you are not sure, it's best to add the new remote's to User 11 or User 12.
Solution 3000 Text & Touch screen series panels:
Solution 16i, 16Plus, 144, 6000 series panels:
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!