4MP IR FIXED-FOCAL BULLET WIZSENSE 4G NETWORK CAMERA
4MP IR Fixed-focal Bullet WizSense 4G Network Camera
- 4-MP 1/3" CMOS image sensor, low luminance, and high definition image.
- Outputs max. 4 MP (2688 × 1520) @25/30 fps.
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate.
- Built-in warm light/IR LED.
- Sound and light alarm linkage. When the alarm is triggered, the sound and light will be linked.
- Built in high-performance 4G Module that suits all mobile networks. Installation is no longer limited to wired networks.
- Built-in PIR sensor that detects human body through passive infrared which is sensitive to body temperature.
- Built-in 8 GB eMMC memory chip that protects key records from being lost.
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, audio detection, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict and illegal access.
- Alarm: 1 in, 1 out; audio: 1 in, 1 out; RS485:1 (Only report the information of solar battery, such as power and battery level), Supports max. 256 G Micro SD card; built in MIC and speaker; support two-way talk.
- IP67 protection.
Dahua WizSense 3 Series Network Camera greatly saves on bandwidth and storage space through its AI Coding technology. Driven by its advanced deep learning algorithms, the camera supports intelligent functions such as perimeter protection, smart motion detection (SMD), Quick Pick, and AI SSA (AI Scene Self-adaptation), making it easy and convenient to use. Starlight technology and its large aperture lens also allow the camera to produce clear, vivid images even in poor lighting conditions.
With intelligent algorithm, Dahua Smart Motion Detection technology can categorize the targets that trigger motion detection and filter the motion detection alarm triggered by non-concerned targets to realize effective and accurate alarm.
With a built-in high-performance 4G mobile network module, the camera can be directly registered to cloud platforms after a 4G SIM card has been inserted into it. It can be installed anywhere without the hassle of network cables. Users can perform real-time monitoring and remote control of the camera from a mobile client through 4G network.
Smart H.265+ & Smart H.264+
With advanced scene-adaptive rate control algorithm, Dahua smart encoding technology realizes the higher encoding efficiency than H.265 and H.264, provides high-quality video, and reduces the cost of storage and transmission.
With deep learning algorithm, Dahua Perimeter Protection technology can recognize human and vehicle accurately. In restricted area (such as pedestrian area and vehicle area), the false alarms of intelligent detection based on target type (such as tripwire, intrusion) are largely reduced.
IP67:The camera passes a series of strict test on dust and soak. It has dust-proof function, and the enclosure can works normal after soaking in 1 m deep water for 30 minutes.
Dahua network cameras employ a series of security technologies, including security authentication and authorization, access control protocols, trusted protection, encrypted transmission and encrypted storage. These technologies improve the camera's defense against external cyber threats and prevent malicious programs from compromising the device.
|Focal Length||2.8 mm; 3.6 mm; 6 mm|
|Field of View||2.8 mm: H: 102°; V: 54°; D:121° 3.6 mm: H: 84°; V: 42°; D:101° 6 mm: H: 52°; V: 48°; D:61°|
|Power Supply||12V DC|
|Power Consumption||Sleep Mode: 0.03 W General Mode: 4 W Power Saving Mode: 2 W Max. (4G pulling stream+IR+speaker+warning light): 7.5 W|
Avaliable Accessories (optional):
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!