WP70 Wireless Siren
Limited Stock, Please call 1300 40 1800 for stock availability.
WP70 Wireless Siren
- Secor@ power saving technology. Long battery life: 5 years (typical use)
- Lithium battery only.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
- Innovation Patent - designed for high level of security, Performance and Concenience.
- Fully supervised - tamper, low battery and RF comm.
- Long RF range - minimum of 250m (open air).
- IP55 - double plastic covers for extra protection against harsh conditions.
- Robust case - siren housing and strobe lens are made of rugged UV treated polycarbonate.
- Easy to operate - dual function tamper switch designed for easy programming/enrolling.
- Flexible zone utilization - options to use three, two or even one zone to achieve full supervision.
- Able to distinguish between burglar and fire alarm.
- Designed for Australian harsh conditions and installation standards.
- Excellent range from our own test - works a number of houses down the road.
- Will work with all Bosch panels and most others.
- Does not use the RF3212E receriver. It has it's own transmitter.
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!