Bosch Blue Line Gen2 TriTech Pet Proof
Blue Line Gen2 TriTech Pet Proof
The Blue Line Gen2 TriTech Motion Detectors use a combination of passive infrared (PIR) and microwave detection technologies to provide a very high level of anti false alarm intelligence. The pet-friendly sensors generate alarms for human intruders without generating false alarms for pets.
These small unobtrusive detectors are simple to install and do not need field adjustments. The installer can turn pet immunity on or off based upon application requirements. When pet immunity is turned off, the detector provides superior catch performance. When pet immunity is turned on, the detector can distinguish between signals caused by humans and signals caused by pets.
It ignores signals caused by one or two pets up to 45 kg (100 lb) or numerous rodents. This is a Tri-Tech Pet Immune PIR/Microwave type sensor for harsh environments and pets.Has a greater immunity to false alarms then the basic PIR and the Quad sensor. This sensor can be screwed flat against a wall, or corner mounted (both without the need for a bracket).
- House hold environments.
- Office blocks.
- Brick garage or storage rooms.
- Installations where a higher false alarm immunity is required.
- Near busy roads, train-lines, harbours.
- Pets (Dogs, cats and birds) up to approx 45kg.
- Warehouse environments.
- Air conditioned premises (while armed).
Not Recommended for:
- Galvanised or tin sheds / storage rooms.
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!