Bosch Blue Line G2 Pet Friendly PIR
Blue Line Gen2 Pet PIR Motion Detectors (20kg)
- Wall to Wall coverage – Superior catch performance within 12 m x 12 m (40 ft x 40 ft) coverage area
- Pet‑friendly Selectable model available – optimize installation for pet (20 kg [45 lb]) and non‑pet applications
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation – superior catch performance in any environment
- Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments – reduce installation time and false alarms, improve catch performance
- Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level – reduce installation time
The Blue Line Gen2 PIR Motion Detectors (ISC-BPR2) use two Fresnel lenses designed to produce sharplyfocused images throughout the field of view providing superior response to intruders. These lenses provide a high density (77 zone) 7‑layer pattern, and the selectable lookdown lens provides an additional three lookdown zones. Easy installation and flexible mounting options provide state-of-the-art detection. The pet‑friendly (-WP) generates alarm signals for human intruders without generating false alarm signals for pets
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!