DSRF 2 Channel Relay Output Receiver (Garage Door Adapter).
Bosch DSRF 2 Channel Relay Output Receiver /
Garage Door Adapter
- 12V to 24V AC or DC
- The product is supplied with or without a PCB only with no housing (select above).
This allows installation into gate motor housing etc.
- The two relays are activated by the 'alarm' and 'light' buttons on the RF3334E and RF-HCT4UL-FOB keyfobs.
- On the Radion keyfob the 'Dot' and 'Double Dot' buttons are used.
- Important Note: Will not work with encrypted remotes eg RFKF-FBS
The HCR-BU2 receiver is designed to provide relay outputs which can be operated from any of the DSRF transmission type keyfobs supplied by Bosch Security Systems. These keyfobs are The RF3334E, RF-HCT4UL-FOB and the Radion Keyfob FB (RFKF-FB). It can be used stand alone on a roller door, gate controllers or other applications.
This receiver removes the need to wire from the control panel to an external device such as a garage door or gate to operate the device.
The unit requires 12v or 24v which is sometimes available from the garage door motor depending on the model of the motor. If you don't need a power supply supplied with the unit, select above.
This unit requires a "Push Button" input on your garage door motor.
What's in the box?
- 1x Bosch HCR-BU2 receiver board only
- Supplied with or without a case (select above).
- Supplied with or without a power supply (select above).
Note: This unit will not work with the RFKF-FBS encrypted Radion remotes which were introduced in August 2021.
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!