Rosslare Standalone 4x3 Backlit Keypad and EM Format Reader
EM Format Reader
Rosslare Standalone 4x3 Backlit Keypad
- Built-in 125 kHz RFID card reader
- 500 users can have PIN and / or RFID
credentials to grant access.
- Smooth attractive design, with anti-vandal
- Highly-visible blue backlit keypad.
- 3 operational Security Levels can be selected
with special PIN codes.
- Supports up to 8-digit PIN codes, with timed
wrong code lockout after 3 wrong attempts.
- 2 tri-colored LEDs and integral sounder for
programming and operation.
- Wide range of low voltage AC/DC power
Professional Grade Features:
- Optical tamper detection output.
- Automatic internal heater prevents key freeze at
- 10 programmable modes for auxiliary input and
output (2 Amp Form C Relay.)
- 2 Amp Form C Lock Strike Relay, for fail-safe and
fail-secure, with input for REX.
- Supports: Door Ajar, Forced, Shunt, Monitor, and
- Door bell key feature operation (from '*' bell
key), with Rosslare's accessory BLD40.
The AC-Q42SB anti-vandal controller has a unique combination of large backlit metal keys and a builtin
heater. It offers a higher level of user accessibility in low light areas. AC-Q42SB has an attractive slim profile, free from sharp edges, ideal for installations where style, strength and functionality are highly important.
This feature-rich unit offers all weather operation, with flexible programming capabilities including a
unique “code search” for simple user management. Non-volatile memory protects the storage of user
database, modes and parameters.
|Operating Voltage Range||12 to 24VDC, from a regulated power supply
16 to 24VAC, from a transformer
|Input Current||(Heater Off) Standby: 85mA, Maximum: 145mA, at 12VDC
(Heater On) Standby: 565mA, Maximum: 625mA, at 12VDC
|Relay Outputs||Lock Strike: 2A, N.O. and N.C.
Auxiliary: 2A, N.O. and N.C.
|Tamper||Optical back tamper sensor, O.C. active low 32mA max sink current|
|Inputs||REX: N.O. Dry Contact
Auxiliary (In/Monitor): N.O. Dry Contact. 10 Programmable modes
|Proximity Card Reader||Maximum read range*: 65mm (2.5")
Modulation: ASK at 125 kHz
Compatible cards: All 26-Bit EM Cards
|Capacity||500 Users, single / dual code each|
|Keypad||3x4 Keys for local programming and 4 to 8 digit PIN codes entry|
|User Levels||Normal, Secure, Master|
|Security Modes||Normal, Bypass, Secure|
|Audio Visual||Interface for BL-D40 (bell, chime and siren enunciator)
Two tri-color LED indicators, built-in sounder
|Design||Epoxy potted, fully-sealed in a rugged polycarbonate enclosure. Red illuminated rubber keys. Suitable for harsh environments.|
|Operating Enviroment||Water resistant, suitable for outdoor use (IP65)|
|Operating Temperature||-20oC to 60oC (-4oF to 140oF).|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 95% (non-condensing)|
|RFI Protection||> 20 V/m up to 1000 MHz|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||120mm x 76mm x 22mm (4.72" x 3" x 0.85")|
|Weight||521 (1.18 lbs)|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!