Bosch IUI-SOL-TS5 2000/3000 5" Hi-Res Colour Touch Screen Keypad
Bosch 5" Hi-RES Touch Screen Code pad to suit 2000 and 3000 Solution
- Intuitive & easy to use
- Single key arming of alarm system
- Fire, medical and panic alarms
- Arm and disarm the panel
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts
- Bypass and rename zones
- Maintain users including PINs and keyfobs
- Control and rename outputs
- Change the time and date
- Connect to your local WiFi network to install apps, use the Intercom App (to communicate with a Video Door Station or another TouchOne Mini), and access automatic updating and diagnostics
- Show a photo slideshow during Standby mode
- Provides a graphical interface to the major functions of a Solution 2000 or 3000 alarm panel
- View critical status information of the system and perform common actions from the Home Screen
- 1280 px x 720 px resolution (Landscape)
- MicroSD Card slot for adding photos or updating the device
The Bosch touch screen keypad gives the end user unparalleled ease of use of their alarm system. It's thin and sleek design offers an intuitive and user friendly interface. The stunning high resolution display is captivating and will blend into any modern décor. Designed to be an integral and discrete part of the smart office/home, the touch screen keypad features an elegant, slim-line housing.
- Requires 4 core cable to control panel
- Solution 3000
- Solution 2000
Notice: The Solution 2000 and 3000 alarm panels can only have ONE touch screen keypad per system.
If you have or require additional keypads, you will require an extra power supply to run this touch screen.
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!