Bosch PR115B External Smartcard Reader (Black) for Solution 6000
External Smartcard Reader BLACK for Solution 6000 PR115B
- Easily adds access control capability to Solution 6000 panels.
- LAN Readers can be configured to provide system area control, door access control or both.
- The Red and Green indicators on the reader show area status while the Blue indicator shows door status.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
- The reader emits several distinct tones to alert you to particular system events.
- The LAN reader includes an egress input and lock output which can be used to simplify the wiring when the LAN reader is being used for door or access control.
The PR115B external smart card LAN readers feature a high security, encrypted two way authentication transmission format and can be used to provide alarm and/or access control functionality on selected Solution security control panels.
Constructed from UV stabilised ASA plastic, the external readers provide a high level of vandal resistance and are weather resistant to IP66 making them ideal for outdoor installations.
The PR115B readers include red, green and blue indicators which are used to show area and door lock status at all times.
The reader connects to the control panel via the RS485 encrypted LAN and occupies a standard keypad position in the panel configuration. Various options can be configured via the Devices - Keypad & Readers menu in panel programming. User access events are in the panel log and can also be reported if required.
All text on this page is copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
What's in the box?
The PR115B contains the following parts:
- Reader Base Unit
- Reader Cover
- Mounting Template
- Instruction Sheet
- 1x(M3x6mm)Hex Screw
- 1x2mm Hex Key
- Solution 6000
|Voltage:||10.0VDC - 14.5VDC @ 100mA Max|
|Module Connection (RS484 LAN:||Max total LAN length using multi strand security cable = 500m / Max total LAN length using 2 pair twisted shielded data cable (Belden 8723) = 1200m / See full control panel manual for complete wiring instructions.|
|Dimensions:||44mm(W), 21mm(D), 114mm(H)|
|Environmet:||-30° to 55°C RH to 85% at 30°C non-condensing.|
|Fixing Method:||The PR115B should be mounted on a sturdy vertical wall using fixtures appropriate for the wall construction type.|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!