Bosch CM710B 4 WAY LAN Relay Output Expander
The CM710B adds 4 outputs to compatible control panels. Outputs can be used to operate LEDs, garage doors, door strikes etc.
CM710B 4 WAY LAN Relay Output Expander Module for Solution 144 & 6000
- Adds an additional 4 outputs to compatible alarm panels
- 4x Changeover contacts onboard
- Test press buttons
- Fully programmable outputs
- Mounts as 1 module space in Solution series cabinets.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
The CM710B can be added to your compatible control panel to increase the number of programmable outputs available on the system. Outputs can be used to operate LED indicators, garage doors, light's, pumps, door strikes etc. Up to 8 modules can be added to a Solution 6000 system.
- Solution 6000
- Solution 144
- Solution 16i
|Voltage:||10.5 to 14 V D C|
|Current:||30m A standby, 200m A MAX (allrelays and LEDs operated)|
|Outputs:||4 x Form C Relay outputs - contacts rated at 24VD C at 2A MAX|
|Cable:||Max total LAN length using multi stranded security cable = 300m Max total LAN length using 2 pair twisted shielded data cable (Belden 8723) = 1500m|
|Temperature:||0 to 55 ° C|
|Humidity:||5 % to 85 % at 30 ° C non condensing|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!