Bosch CM444B 2 Amp Relay Interface
The tiny CM444 relay module provides an easy way to interface Bosch readers lock outputs to standard door locks.
Bosch 2 Amp relay interface for Bosch outputs CM444B
- The CM444 relay modules provides an easy way to interface Bosch readers lock outputs to standard door locks. Because of it's small physical size it can easily be located in the wall cavity if required.
- The power side of the CM444 connects to the LAN+ and the lock output of Bosch prox/smartcard readers/keypads with a lock output.
- The CM444 then provides changeover relay contacts to drive any lock (via a separate power supply) so that power for the lock is not being taken from the LAN.
- Solution 144
- Solution 6000
|Dimensions:||12.5 x46 x 12mm|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!