Bosch RFUN Radion Wireless Universal Transmitter Reed
Radion Wireless Universal Transmitter Reed RFUN
- Single alarm loop input can be configured for use with virtually any Normally Open or Normally Closed external detector.
- Integrated magnetic reed switch contact.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
- Supervised for low-battery, cover-tamper, and removal from mounting surface tamper conditions.
- Operational for up to 5 years using a single CR123A Lithium battery.
RADION wireless from Bosch provides the range, scalability and exceptional battery life required to ensure reliable performance and superior quality. Advanced diagnostics and multiple device enrollment options make installation and maintenance simple and cost effective. With a complete line of peripherals, RADION provides the flexibility for virtually any application requirement.
RADION universal is a wireless transmitter used for monitoring doors, windows, and dry contact devices.
|Dimensions Transmitter:||33.02 x 82.55 x 19.5 mm (1.30 in x 3.25 in x 0.76)|
|Dimensions Magnetic:||18.5 mm x 24.5 mm x 12.5 mm (0.72 in x 0.97 in x 0.49 in)|
|Voltage:||One CR123A Lithium battery, 3 VDC|
|Battery life:||Up to 5 years|
|Temperature:||Functional range: -10ﾟC to +49ﾟ (+14ﾟF to +120ﾟF) / UL only: 0ﾟC to +49ﾟC (+32ﾟF to +120ﾟF) / EN 50130-5 Class II only: -10ﾟC to 40ﾟC (+14ﾟF to +104ﾟF|
|Environment:||Complies with EN50130-5 Class II|
|Relative Humidity:||Up to 93% non-condensing|
|Cover and Wall Tamper Switch:||Transmits a tamper switch signal when the detector is removed from its base, or the unit is pulled away from the wall.|
|Maximum distance between sensor and magnet:||<12.7 mm (1/2 in) Place the magnet on either side. The base has marks to indicate the positioning of the magnet.|
|Wire gauge:||0.65 mm (22 AWG) to 1.5 mm (16 AWG)|
|Use:||Intended for indoor use.|
- RF3212E Receiver
- Radion SD12 bus compatible receiver
- Solution Ultima 880
- Solution 16i
- Solution 16Plus
- Solution 64
- Solution 144
- Solution 6000
- Solution 3000
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!