Bosch Solution 2000 and 3000 Pre-Programming and Technical Setup
Only purchase this product with a kit.
eParcel - Signature on Delivery - $0.00
Any digital items will be delivered via email.
International Standard NZ - $0.00
International Standard NZ
Digital Delivery - $0.00
Digital Delivery via email.
Solution 880, 2000 and 3000 Pre-Programming and Technical Setup
Note: Only purchase this product if you are purchasing a kit from us at the same time. This product can not be purchased on it's own.
- Purchase this product if you would like us to program your new Solution 880, 2000 or 3000 series kit to your specifications.
- We will email you a form to collect all the information for programming before we post the product out.
- When you receive the alarm kit, it will be ready for installation. No programming required. Installer and Mastercodes can be chosen by you, and you always have the option to default the panel back to factory standards.
We will program:
- Installer, Master and User codes including names
- Zone types for all zones
- Zone names
- Program in wireless zones
- Program in wireless keyfobs
- Setup for Domestic dialing
- Ethernet or Network addresses
- Program phone numbers to dial
This product also includes:
- Assembly of the main control panel housing and main PCB components.
- Assembly of siren kit as required.
- Soldering of connections required for the siren kit and associated resistor connections.
- Soldering of tamper switch connections.
- Installation of correct resistors in all movement sensors (all types).
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!