Bosch B426-M CLOUD ENABLED - Ethernet Communication Module for 2000/3000
B426-M CLOUD ENABLED - Ethernet Communication Module for 2000/3000
EASILY CONNECT YOUR BOSCH SOLUTION 2000 OR 3000 TO YOUR SMART-PHONE.
- True plug and play connectivity with QR code enabled connection.
- Full two-way IP event reporting with remote control panel programming support.
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet communication for IPv6 and IPv4 networks.
- NIST-FIPS197 Certified for 128-bit to 256-bit AES Encrypted Line Security.
- Plug and Play installation.
- Advanced configuration by browser or RPS with compatible Bosch control panels
- The latest module in the Bosch 3000 line up allows easy connectivity and notifications to the Bosch RSC+ app.
- No port-forwarding or network management required.
- Notifications to your phone are included in the latest version (no subscriptions required).
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
The B426 Conettix Ethernet Communication Module is a four-wire powered SDI, SDI2 bus device that provides two-way communication with compatible control panels over IPv4 or IPv6 Ethernet networks.
Typical applications include:
- Reporting and path supervision to a Conettix Communications Receiver/Gateway.
- Remote administration and control with Remote Programming Software (RPS) or our Remote Security Control application for handheld devices.
- Connection to building automation and integration applications.
Remote Security Control Plus (RSC+) is a new app available on IOS and AndroidOS for the Solution 2000 & 3000 panels.
When used with the new B426-M and B450-M Cloud Connect communications modules, the RSC+ app becomes simplistic to setup - simply plug the panel into an existing network connection or insert an active data SIM, enable cloud connect, then scan the onboard QR code to get the panel online.
There is no need for IP addressing or complicated configuration of ports on the router - if there's an internet connection, you'll be able to get online instantly. To add more users, it's simply a case of scanning a QR code and entering your code.
Each user of RSC+ app is able to receive push notifications from one or multiple panels which they can configure so that they are only seeing what matters to them. Plus, once you log in to the panel via the app, you can read the full panel history and see what's been going on while you're not around. Arm or disarm your alarm panel, see the status of your sensors and isolate them if required, or control up to 20 outputs devices connected to your panel such as garage doors or heating systems.
Both new and existing users of Solution 2000 & 3000 can benefit from the new features of RSC+. For existing users, it's as simple as updating the firmware on both your panel and communications module. Remote connectivity has never been this easy.
The B426 Ethernet module allows programming, App and Connetix functions to the new Bosch panels with a SDI2 bus (Solution 3000).
- Solution 3000 V220.127.116.11
- Solution 2000 V18.104.22.168
|Dimensions:||59.5 mm x 108 mm x 16 mm|
|Distance from control panel:||About 150m|
|Current:||90 mA maximum|
|Voltage:||12 VDC nominal|
|Browser support:||Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher and Mozilla Firefox 3 or higher.|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.