Bosch CM255B Solution 6000 Unlock Key - Single Use
The Solution 6000 unlock key resets the install code to 1234 without defaulting any other programming. One use only per key.
Solution 6000 Unlock Key - Single Use
- The Solution 6000 unlock key resets the install code and RAS access to 1234 and 12345678 respectively without defaulting any other programming.
- This is works even when the original installer has been locked out.
- This key can only be used ONCE.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
Selectd Solution control panels include a software option thaat when selected will disable the factory desaulting option. If this option has been set, then you must know the current installer PIN code to access programming mode or to default the panel. Table 2 lists the current panels which support the CM255B default module.
To determine of the panel has been factory default disabled, remove all power to the panel and then re-apply the power. If the on board relay pulses or clicks five times then defaulting has been desabled.
In the field many situations arise where it is not possible to determine the current installer PIN code. Until now, the only remedy for this was to remove the control panel and return it to the distributor for factory defaulting. Panel removal, transportation costs, Installer labour and the possibility of damage during trandit make this is a costly exercise
The CM255B factory default module has been designed to eliminate the need to un-wire the control panel or spend the time and money returning it to the factory for defaulting.
- Solution 16i (Complete Factory Desault)
- Solution 16+ (Complete Factory Desault)
- Solution 64 (Complete Factory Desault)
- Solution 144 (Installer code & RAS Pin Defaulted Only))
|Warranty:||Rhere is no warranty provided with this product because of its disposable nature. Once used the module should be discarded.|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!