Bosch CM705PB Universal LAN Zone Expander Module
Provides a cost effective way to increase the control panel's zone inputs, outputs and power supply capacity using a single module.
Universal LAN Zone Expander Module (CM705PB)
- High security module with anti-substitution protection and resettable fuse protection on power out terminals
- Supports Single, Alarm+Tamper and Split EOL, with up to 15 different EOL Resistor options
- 6 Power Out terminals simplify wiring; outputs are overload and short circuit proof
- Service Code Pad connection point
- LAN Termination Shunt and status indicators included
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts
The CM705B Universal Expander provides a cost effective way to increase the control panel's zone inputs, programmable outputs and power supply capacity using a single expander module. This module is extremely useful when the system is comprised of multiple areas, as an expander can be located in each area, providing power, siren and strobe outputs and up to 16 zone inputs.
- Solution 144
- Solution 6000
|Operating Voltage:||10.0V DC - 14.5V Dc @90mA Max|
|Temperature:||-30º to 55ºC Operating|
|PWA Dimensions:||235(W) X 85(D) X 40(H)mm|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!