Bosch CM704B 8/16 Zone Expander Board PCB Only
CM704B 8/16 Zone Expander Board PCB Only
- LAN or locally powered.
- Status and Zone Power LEDs.
- Service code pad connection.
- Separate tamper input.
- Automatic recognition by panel.
- Available from Cheap Alarm Parts.
The CM704B zone expansion module allows quick and easy installation of addition physical inputs to the intrusion control panel. Being LAN based the CM704B may be co-located with the intrusion control panel or remotely located.
When used in conjunction with a Solution 144 or 6000, the CM704B allows an additional 8 zones, or 16 zones with the zone doubling. You can have multiple CM704B units connected to the LAN which allows up to 144 zones. A 4 - core cable is all that is needed to relay data back to the main alarm panel which greatly simplifes cabling.
- Solution 6000
- Solution 144
|Voltage:||10.5 to 14 V D C|
|Current:||100 m A MAX|
|Temperature:||0 to 55 ° C|
|Humidity:||5 % to 85 % at 30 ° C non condensing|
All images and text are copyright Cheap Alarm Parts.
Please don't copy them and put them on your website. Seriously. It makes us cranky.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Alarm Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
- They say "Plagiarism is a compliment" but "if you lick the icing off someone else’s cake, you will never be nourished."
- Note that some information for this listing is taken directly from manufacturers marketing materials and their specification sheets., but anything that doesn’t match manufactures exact and freely available works is copyrighted by Cheap Alarm Parts, layout, images, fonts, order, punctuation and visual presentation etc
- If we find our original works on a competitors website, we will enforce our copyright and pursue an 'account of profits' to the full force of the law (ie, you might need to pay us some royalties). Nasty I know - but dude - It's sad we actually even need to write this!